- Quality tuition and teaching staff, all with tertiary qualifications along with CSTD Full Teacher Diploma’s.
- No marketing or sales gimmicks. Our results speak for themselves.
- No heavy mark-up on costumes purchased overseas. Costs are kept to a minimum.
- Overseas and interstate tour opportunities provided regularly.
- We foster a positive learning environment for all. Our classes are all inclusive with all students always actively involved.
- Many students have been successful in full-time dance companies and studios both interstate and overseas. Further extending their “love to dance”.
- We make quality use of all class time which means less extra rehearsals and more time spent with family and friends.
My two girls have been taking classes at The Platinum Zone for 8 years now. Over this time I have enjoyed watching them grow as dancers. The teaching staff are all highly qualified and know how to bring out the best in the students. My girls have thrived in the friendly and fun environment. Both girls have been very successful in exams and competitions and this is due to the diligence of the teaching staff in ensuring correct technique and quality training. My friends and family all love coming along to the annual concert each year and always comment on the high quality and entertaining performances. My girls both love their teachers and classes and I love to see them so happy and enjoying dancing. I would highly recommend the studio to anyone who wants to learn to dance.
The highlight of my daughters day is going to dance. She was 3 1/2 when she attended her first ballet class at TPZ and soon wanted to do more. The teachers ensure that while having fun the students can learn very technical dance routines that I am still amazed by. With the guidance of the TPZ teachers, my daughter has participated in Jazz, Tap and Ballet Exams, receiving excellent results. My family and I always love watching the end of year concert showcasing all of the students brilliant work. Dancing at TPZ has been great for my daughters confidence, teamwork skills and sharing her passion for dancing!
Our girls have been dancing with Kate since she commenced in Northam. The girls like the atmosphere of fun with teachers who help them to improve, recognizing their strengths and assisting with skills not yet reached when required. As a parent, I like the variety of classes offered and the chance for the girls to be involved in examination classes and competitions. The end of year concert is always fun to watch and a great way to see how far everyone has progressed in 1 year.
My children have danced with Amanda and Kelly since 2005. Even when we moved to Geralton Kelly would turn up side stage to support Taylor when she was performing her solos at comps in Perth. The Platinum Zone sees a whole child. They will support your kids not only in dance but help build them into independent, resilient, caring and reliable people. They inspire your children to be the best people they can be.